Migrate as a trades person from the UK

If you are a trades person and hold a trades qualification from the UK with some years of skilled employment, you may want to consider the benefits of permanently migrating and living in Australia.

Australia with its many similarities to the UK, has many additional benefits to offer. To name a few:

What you need to know about ENS/TRT - Subclass186

The purpose of the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) - Temporary Residence Transition Stream (TRT) is to allow Australian employers to fill highly skilled positions with suitably qualified migrants. The scheme is designed to assist employers in who are unable to meet their skilled Australian workforce needs from the local labour market.

The requirements for the Temporary Residence Transition stream of this visa are set out below: